Награда за блок
There are no known mining pools
Пожалуйста, посетите Plenteum веб-сайт узнать больше.Cryptunit использует данные, предоставленные CoinGecko
Plenteum is a new Cryptocurrency with a primary objective of replacing enforced transaction fees with a "DustFund" to sustain the long-term viability of the blockchain. The DustFund will then supply mining rewards, instead of fees when the coin enters its tail emission phase (when it’s nearing its total supply in circulation, and base rewards are lower).
|Майнинг Алго||Arg Chukwa|
|Время блока||0 сек|
|Награда за блок||0|
|CN Lite V7||22. Nov 2018|
|CN Turtle||27. Jan 2019|
|Arg Chukwa||09. Jan 2021|
Total supply: 21,000,000,000
- 2.5% of total coins (525 million) have been premined in block 1.
- 1% is for operational expenses.
- 1% is for exchange listings.
- 0.5% is for airdrops, bounties, marketing, PR, and social media.
Why Plenteum ?
As you are probably aware, transaction fees are a contentious issue - there's uncertainty over whether fees will be enough to sustain mining long term, when emissions start to run out and there's unhappiness over how expensive fees can be, even for small amounts as fees are based on byte size, and not transaction amounts.
Our idea is to utilise DUST to solve this (and the general DUST issues that exist in a number of blockchains).
Our blockchain will not require transaction fees
The blockchain will have a new feature called the "DustFund"....
Instead of returning dust to users wallets, dust will be grouped and added to the dust fund on the chain (balance visible in block explorer)
- Users can opt out of this and elect to have their dust returned to their wallets
- this is done by operating the coin and base requards off 8 decimals, wher only 2 are usable.
The dust fund will then be used to supliment mining rewards when the coin enters it tail emission phase, instead of fees.
Ultimately what this means for the chain is as follows:
- No more "bloat" from dust, so chain is lighter and faster
- No more "dust" problem in wallets, avoiding high fees and the need for second wallet and additional (likely high) transaction costs to consolidate dust.
- No enforced transaction fees (we are considering the idea of allowing fees to increase transaction priority, but currently not sure when that will be implemented, will take the lead from the community)
This ultimately means that the success (or failure) of the coin is entirely up to the community, and NOT predetermined by the developers of the coin...
- We can also more accuratley predict transaction throughput times
- And, there is less likelihood of transactions timing out