BLOC GUI Miner detalji
- Adding support to mine cryptocurrency: Monero (XMR), Haven (XHV), RYO (RYO)
- XMR-STAK.log is now created while using XMR-STAK miner with BLOC GUI Miner
- Updated miner setting to support the latest version of XMR-STAK v2.10.7
- Updated miner setting to support the latest version of XMRIG v3.1.1
- TurtleCoin now changed to Chukwa CPU mining algorithm
- Fixed a bug that changed the XMR-STAK CPU config when changing thread count
- Fixed draggable windows on macOS
- Added new Cryptunit widget built-in
- Fixed Coinggecko stats for each supported currency
- Added new box with image and link on the left custom for each coin
- 1st pool now automatically selected on 1st run
- Added simple menu selector in the pool settings. Mining from CPU or GPU. (Coresponding port will be automatically selected on the mining pool.)
- Fixed infinite GUI errors coming from electron
- Added price usd for informations section
- Updated XMR-STAK exact config file to latest 2.10.7
- Added an experimental functionality to recover when xmr-stak stats stop to restart the miner
BLOC GUI Miner
BLOC GUI Miner is a beautiful, easy to use, Graphical User interface for mining multiple cryptocurrencies based on cryptonote. The BLOC GUI Miner is easy to use and makes you getting started with mining cryptocurrency on Windows, MacOS and Linux in no time.
It is aimed at getting people that have never tried mining before with a focus on accessibility, security and simplicity.
BLOC GUI Miner support two very popular miner backends: xmr-stak and xmrig
BLOC GUI Miner comes with XMR-STAK 2.10.7 and XMRIG 3.1.1 already built-in, including configuration files for CPU and GPU mining in most of the cases.
If you want to learn about cryptocurrencies, mining is a great place to start!
Start mining today and get rewarded in your favorite cryptocurrency.