Huobi Cryptonight markets
Since its establishment in 2013, Huobi Group has been financed by ZhenFund and Sequoia Capital. Its accumulative turnover has exceeded 1.2 trillion USD and once became the world's largest digital asset exchange with a global share of 50%. Currently, Huobi Group has invested in more than sixty upstream and downstream enterprises. It has established compliance service teams in Singapore, Japan, South Korea, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Brazil and Hong Kong to deliver its secure and credible digital asset trading and asset management services to millions of users in over 130 countries.
A World Class Security System
- Secure and reliable digital asset financial services
- Five years of experience in digital asset financial services
- Decentralized structure and anti-DDOS protection system
Local Operation Teams Across the Globe
- Global Ecological Layout
- Local trading service centers in many countries around the world
- Blockchain ecosystem featuring integration of multiple business forms
Remodeling the Crypto Exchange
- Users first
- Develop compensation first system
- Develop Investor Protection Fund
With blockchain basic service at the core, we are building the blockchain ecosystem which integrates the technology R&D, industry research, open platform, and investment as an organic whole.
Global Business Development
Huobi Group has established compliance service teams in Singapore, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, Brazil, Hong Kong and other countries and regions.