1. About our Terms & Conditions (the “Terms”)1.1 Reference in these Terms to the Site is intended to our website, www.cryptunit.com, and all associated web pages (together, the “Site”).
1.2 These Terms explain how you may use this You should read these Terms carefully before using the Site.
1.3 By accessing or using the Site or otherwise indicating your consent, you agree to be bound by these Terms and the documents referred to in them and you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree with or accept any of these Terms, you should stop using the Site
1.4 We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms for future reference.
2. Other Terms2.1 Our Privacy and Disclaimer also applies to your use of this Site.
3. Using the Site3.1 The Site is for Your personal and non-commercial use only.
3.2 We seek to make the Site as accessible as possible. If You have any difficulties using the Site, please contact Us.
3.3 We may prevent or suspend Your access to the Site if You do not comply with any part of these Terms, any terms or policies to which they refer or any applicable law.
4. Ownership, use, and intellectual property rights4.1 This Site and all intellectual property rights in it including but not limited to any Content are, as between You and Us, owned by Us. Intellectual property rights mean rights such as copyright, trademarks, domain names, design rights, database rights, patents and all other intellectual property rights of any kind whether or not they are registered or unregistered (anywhere in the world). We reserve all of Our rights in any intellectual property in connection with these Terms. This means, for example, that We remain owners of them and free to use them as We see fit.
4.2 Nothing in these Terms grants You any legal rights in the Site other than as necessary to enable You to access the Site. You agree not to adjust, to try to circumvent or delete any notices contained on the Site (including any intellectual property notices) and in particular in any digital rights or other security technology embedded or contained within the Site.
4.3 The trade marks, names, logos and service marks (collectively "trade marks") displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trade marks of the Website Owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trade mark without the prior written permission of the Website Owner.
5. Accuracy of information and availability of the Site5.1 While We try to make sure that the Site is accurate, up-to-date and free from bugs and viruses, neither We nor any of the third party providers of data or information on our Site make any representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the Content on Our Site is accurate, complete or up to date.
5.2 Any reliance that You may place on the information on this Site is at Your own risk. Content is provided for Your general information purposes only. It is not provided for any trading or investment purposes and it does not constitute technical, financial or legal advice or any other type of advice and should not be relied on for any purposes.
5.3 While We try to make sure that the Site is available for Your use, We do not promise that the Site is available at all times nor do We promise the uninterrupted use by You of the Site or that any Content is up-to-date or not delayed. We may suspend or terminate operation of the Site at any time as We see fit.