* only coins listed in Cryptunit are displayed. It is possible that the wallet supports other coins. Visit the Wallet page to find out more.
Iridium Wallet details
The iridium project has an advanced GUI wallet that not only focuses on privacy, but also focuses on user experience. Here are just a couple of the features of the GUI.
- Using dependencies QT 5.10.0, libboost, cmake and build-essential
- Available for Linux as appimage, MacOS and Windows.
- Theme light and dark available, rss feed on latest iridium news can be enabled/disabled in preferences (Privacy)
- The wallet daemon can run locally or on a accessible network daemon, settings available on connection preferences.
- Tabs for “Overview”, “Send”, “Transactions”, “Block explorer”, “Contact” and “Mining”.
- Overview tab is a dashboard showing address, balance, latests transactions, network stats, mining status, and pool stats
- Send tab for sending iridum to adresse (can be multiples).
- Transactions tab show all the transactions with a search function. Can be exported as CVS
- Blockchain tab show all the blocks mined from start and the actual transaction pool. A search function is availaible too.
- Contacts tab is your address book
- Mining tab allow the wallet to mine directly on pools. Pools can be added, deleted and edited and minig policy can be swith to failover and random.
Other Iridium Wallets
Missing wallet? Let us know