Nanominer is a versatile tool for mining cryptocurrencies which are based on Ethash,Ubqhash CryptoNight (v6, v7, v8, R) and RandomHash (PascalCoin) algorithms. This tool is suitable for both novice and professional users. Fast, reliable, efficient.
Our competitive advantages
- Fast RandomHash on CPU - the performance of PASC coin mining up 80% higher than FinMiner.
- Dual, triple or quad mining - you can set up nanominer to mine RandomHash on CPU and Ethash,Ubqhash or CryptoNight on GPUs without losing performance. Moreover, you can set all of these algorithms simultaneously on different GPUs.
- Fastest CryptoNight v8 on CUDA - we have done what others could not, and we continue working to increase efficiency. CryptoNight on AMD with nanominer is also worth a try.
- AMD, Nvidia or/and CPU - it's up to you, nanominer supports both types of GPU for mining Ethash, Ubqhash and CryptoNight and CPU for RandomHash.
- Cross platform: nanominer will bring you profit regardless of OS. The supported platforms are Windows and Linux.
- Stable and autonomous: nanominer is able to control the state of video cards and, in case of hardware error (for instance: hashrate drop or GPU hang), it can restart itself or reboot entire system.
high performance and efficient utilization of electricity
nanominer is ready to operate, you just need to indicate a wallet. However, if you are experienced user, then additional parameters will help you to adjust the miner according to your own understanding of best efficiency.
new extended miner statistic protocol which allows nanominer to provide wide range of useful information: here. The ETHman Remote Manager is supported by nanominer as well
aside from hashrate, nanominer will inform you about GPUs temperature, power consumption*, average hashrate for each algorithm and much more.
Technical support 24/7
Our support service will answer all your questions promptly and with a pleasure.
The high qualified crew of experienced software engineers
We are permanently improving the efficiency of nanominer, working on its optimization and expanding its functionality.
we do not hide anything from you and you can always contact us.
we are going through a Microsoft security check, and Windows Defender does not recognize nanominer as a threat (does not remove or interfere with its work). Windows version of nanominer is digitally signed, so it cannot contain viruses.