|Pool Name||Merged||Fee %||Min Pay||Miners||Mh/s||Status|
|Fairhash||1||0.5||0||0||1 min ago|
|Theskynet.xyz||0.2||2||0||0||25 min ago|
|Pool-pay.com||0||0.4||0||0||24 min ago|
|Coinpoolit||1||10||0||0||15 min ago|
|Fastpool.xyz||0||0.1||0||0||4 min ago|
|Sumokoin.com||1||1||15||0.0054||56 sec ago|
|Newpool.cool||0.2||10||3||0.021||4 min ago|
|Monero Ocean||pplns 0||0.003XMR||2||0.042||13 min ago|
|Miner Rocks||0.9||0.5||23||1.93||15 min ago|
|Hashvault||pplns 0.9||2||94||12||33 min ago|
|Herominers.com||0.9||0.5||22||13.5||34 min ago|
|Exchange||Pair||24h SUMO||24h USD||Last check|
|CoinEx||SUMO/BTC||333,499||$39,886||1 hour ago|
|Indodax||SUMO/IDR||327,829||$38,565||1 hour ago|
|Bilaxy||SUMO/USDT||151,714||$18,808||1 hour ago|
|CITEX||SUMO/USDT||158,503||$18,100||1 hour ago|
|CITEX||SUMO/BTC||146,535||$17,478||1 hour ago|
|Bitalong||SUMO/BTC||25,526||$3,025||1 hour ago|
|TradeOgre||SUMO/BTC||14,484||$1,690||1 hour ago|
SUMOKOIN is created with a high level of privacy in mind, setting Ring Confidential Transactions (RingCT) with minimum ringsize (mixin) of 12 to conceal sources/amounts transferred and make it high resistance to blockchain analysis. SUMOKOIN is untraceable; sending and receiving addresses are encrypted, transacted amounts are obfuscated by default. Transactions on the SUMOKOIN blockchain cannot be linked to a particular user or real-world identity.
|Hashing algo||CN R|
|Block time||240 sec|
|CN||08. Feb 2018|
|CN Heavy||06. Apr 2018|
|CN||05. Jun 2018|
|CN R||22. Apr 2019|
Total supply: 88,888,888 coins in 20 years, then 263,000 coins each year for inflation. About 10% (~8.8 million, 98% locked in escrowed wallets) was premined to reserve for future development, i.e. 80 million coins available for community mining in first 20 years.
1 Sumoshi = 0.000000001 SUMO (10-9 - the smallest coin unit)
1 Sumokun = 0.000001 SUMO (10-6)
1 Sumosan = 0.001 SUMO (10-3)
Block time: 240 seconds
Emission scheme: Sumokoin's block reward changes every 6-months as the following "Camel" distribution* (inspired by real-world mining production like of crude oil, coal etc. that is often slow at first, accelerated in the next few years before declined and depleted). However, the emission path of Sumokoin is generally not far apart from what of Bitcoin (view charts below).
Sumokoin (スモコイン in Japanese) is a fork from Monero, one of the most respectable cryptocurrency well-known for security, privacy, untraceability and active development. Starting as an educational project, we found that it would be great to create a new coin with high level of privacy by (1) moving forward right away to Ring Confidential Transactions (RingCT), (2) setting minimum transaction mixins to 12 that would make it high resistance to blockchain analysis attacks.
Sumokoin, therefore, is a new Monero without its legacy, a truely fungible cryptocurrency among just a few ones in the market.
Sumokoin is one of a few rare cryptocurrencies with true fungibility - the feature makes digital currency act like physical cash i.e. no other people can find where the money comes from and how many have been transferred.
Sumokoin is created with high level of privacy in mind, setting Ring Confidential Transactions (RingCT) with minimum ringsize of 12(+1) to conceal sources/amounts transferred and make it high resistance to blockchain-analysis attacks
Sumokoin utilizes the power of a distributed peer-to-peer consensus network, every transaction is cryptographically secured. Individual accounts have a 26 word mnemonic seed displayed when created, which can be written down to back up the account and account files are encrypted with a passphrase to ensure they are worthless if stolen.
Why should I invest in Sumokoin?
1. Sumokoin was created with long-term vision in mind. The coin emission path is quite similar to Bitcoin with (majority of) coins to be distributed in 20 years.
2. Sumokoin has very high privacy settings that is suitable for all high confidential transactions as well as for value storage without being traced, monitored or identified. In the long run, we believe these characteristics will pay off as crypto attacks become more sophisticated with much greater computation power in future.
3. Sumokoin has good reservation for development and bases on Monero which is being very actively developed.
What do you do with premined coins?
- First of all, a project with decent premined coins in most of cases is a good sign of long-term commitment as long as the creators are not too greedy or short-sighted (or both). We set aside 10% premined coins in genesis block to reserve for future development and for maintenance of coin infrastructure (seednodes, websites/forum, tools etc.) and make sure the coin won't be under-developed or abandoned like many others.
- Part of reserved coins will be donated to The Monero Project and sponsor for its child projects which benefits Sumokoin like creating disposable/sub wallet addresses etc. (hopefully they are willing to accept donation in SUMO). The rest will be invested to internal projects as specified at "development path" section above.