|Cryptonight Lite V7||9|
|Cryptonight Fast V2||1|
XMRigCC CPU details
XMRigCC is a fork of XMRig which adds the ability to remote control your XMRig instances via a Webfrontend and REST api. This fork is based on XMRig and adds a "Command and Control" (C&C) server, a daemon to reload XMRigCCMiner on config changes and modifications in XMRig to send the current status to the C&C Server. The modified version can also handle commands like "update config", "start/stop mining" or "restart/shutdown" which can be send from the C&C-Server.
This is the CPU variant of XMRigCC, if you're looking for the AMD GPU (OpenCL) variant click here.
Full Windows/Linux compatible, and you can mix Linux and Windows miner on one XMRigCCServer.
- Full SSL/TLS support for the whole communication
XMRigCCServer Dashboard Browser
- Command and control server
- CC Dashboard with
statistics of all connected miners
remote control miners (start/stop/restart/shutdown)
remote configuration changes of miners
simple config editor for miner / mass editor for multiple miners
monitoring / offline notification
- Daemon around the miner to restart and apply config changes
- High optimized mining code (Benchmarks)
- Working CPU affinity for NUMA Cores or CPU's with lots of cores
- Multihash support (Double, Triple, Quadruple, Quituple)
- Configuration of multihash per thread
- Smarter automatic CPU configuration
- It's still open source software :D
Default donation 5% (5 minutes in 100 minutes) can be reduced to 1% via command line option --donate-level.