Qwertycoin mining pools
Total Number of Coins: 184.47 Billion
Time for Transaction Hashes: Instant (Core Design: CryptoNote V2.0 – Forked from Bytecoin, Monero + Karbo + Digitalnote and Qwertycoin V1.0
Qwertycoin (Ticker: QWC) is a real community cryptocurrency, a decentralized digital asset, like Bitcoin. It is based on CryptoNote Technology V2.0. Nobody owns or controls Qwertycoin. It allows anonymous and trustless peer to peer transactions through a fair ASIC-resistant PoW mining algorithm and will implement EPoSe, a new algorithm concept exclusive to QWC.
Qwertycoin transactions are untraceable, unlinkable and your privacy is protected. Mathematics secures the QWC network and empowers individuals to control their own finance and information.
ULTIMATE PROJECT GOALS
- Development of User-Friendly Wallet Software for Desktop/Mobile Computers, Web and Mobile Phones
- Q-Life app with chat + wallet + crypto exchange + store locator
- Robust Network (< 50 PPM Blockchain Reorg) with Blockchain/Network Monitoring Tool for all users
- Network Explorer feature that allows monitoring of blockchain
- User Population over 1 million
- E-Commerce/Woo-Commerce Integration + Local Stores as Fiat Exchange
Reliable and easy to use/user-friendly blockchain service
- Decentralized development from crowd efforts and funding
- Privacy protection for the members of its network
- Abundant supply to allow a fair distribution among a large number of members
Qwertycoin (QWC) team envisions the future of finance relies on distributed ledger technology, the blockchain. Unlike traceable bitcoin, QWC developers applied Cryptonote Technology V2.0, which has been verified to provide anonymity of users from the earlier generations of cryptocurrencies.
Everyone is free to join all QWC network and use its services at a low cost. However, QWC requires a central authority for the development and the management of QWC network and blockchain. Community engagements and donations are necessary to keep the development moving forward.
QWC team operates under the unanimous consensus of transparent management for all its members.
|Block time||120 sec|